Flu vaccines for all are now available at the clinic. Get in quick as our stock is limited.
Here’s how you can get protected:
- Book an appointment online or call us on 8579 6838.
- Check-in with our friendly receptionists. Please wear a mask at all times while inside the clinic.
- Our practice nurse will give you your flu shot as close as possible to your appointment time.
- After receiving your vaccine, you’ll need to wait 15 minutes (in case of a rare anaphylaxis reaction).
We’re unable to provide any other services during your flu shot appointment. If you need additional medical advice, prescriptions, referrals or anything else, please book a separate appointment with your GP.
Flu shots come at no cost to the following people:
- Anyone aged six months to younger than five years.
- Anyone aged 65 years and older.
- Pregnant women.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders aged six months and older.
- Anyone aged six months and older with medical conditions that increase the risk of influenza disease complications (e.g. lung disease, heart disease, diabetes, immunosuppression, kidney disease, pregnancy).
All other patients will only be charged $25. If you don’t have a Medicare card, you may be charged an additional consultation fee.
Please be aware that you must get your flu shot and any planned COVID-19 vaccination at least 14 days apart.
Let’s severely limit the flu spreading this year. Get yourself and your family immunised early.