As we’re not set up as a COVID-19 testing centre, we’d like to direct you to the nearest clinic or hospital where you can get tested.
If you or someone in your care has any cold or flu-like symptoms, please consider these testing centres which are close to our clinic:
- Port Melbourne Respiratory Centre – 8583 1150
Please call them for an appointment.
- The Alfred Hospital – 9076 2000
The Alfred isn’t a paediatric hospital.
- The Royal Children’s Hospital – 9345 5522
Cold or flu-like symptoms may include:
- a sore throat;
- shortness of breath;
- fevers; and
- muscle or body aches.
There are many other assessment centres throughout Victoria that may be more convenient for you.
How to protect against COVID-19
Practising good hygiene is your best line of defence:
- Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water.
- Avoid mass gatherings and unnecessary close contact with others.
- Wear a mask in public.